Followers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Winners # Challenge 34

Goodmorning everyone what a great and
fabulous entries there where.
As always it was difficult to choose but here are the winners;
*
*
*
*
*
*


5 digi’s; Winner first prise goes too;

69 - Gloria Shirr

3 digi’s; Two second prizes goes too;

79 - Lalkygirl

12 - Got to have a heart [ Sue ]

1 digi; Three third prizes goes too;

27 - Lily Anuska

28 - Ismel

71 - Davinia

2 digi’s; DT winner is;

39 - Grandma Bonnie

1 digi; 2 Runner up are;

2 - Wendy

8 - Jolanda

Congratulations Ladies

And here are the digi’s you can choose from;




Please will the winners email me and put:


Winner SSS challenge in the subject line
2 -3 -4  winner challenge in the subject line
Winner DT SSS challenge in the subject line
Runner up DT  winner in subject line


2 comments:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thank you for choosing my card as first place winner! I am so excited. I sent you the email. Thank you for a fabulous challenge and awesome creations by the DT. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Grandma Bonnie said...

Thank you for the DT honor of having my card being chosen. I love the My Besties family/community.